For the March Quarter, 2020:
- Building Approvals – The total value of buildings approved during the March quarter 2020 is 3,380
- Electricity Generated – Total electricity 7.9 million kWh and total renewable 2.5 million kWh generated in the Cook Islands for the March quarter 2020.
- Aircraft Movement – International flights out of Rarotonga recorded 195 flights during March quarter 2020
- Newly Registered Motor Vehicle – Newly registered vehicles recorded is 380 for March quarter 2020
- Air Cargo – The total weight of 328,000 kilograms of air cargo was recorded in the March quarter 2020
- Climate – Rarotonga and Aitutaki and Penrhyn recorded an average temperature of 26.9 and 26.0 and 28.8 degrees Celsius.